HEAL is a collaborative research project being conducted by a number of Partner Institutions and Investigators.
- *Maureen Lichtveld, MD, MPH, Principal Investigator and Freeport McMoRan Chair of Environmental Policy, Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine
- *William Martin II, MD, Principal Investigator and Associate Director, National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- *Herman Mitchell, PhD, Principal Investigator and Senior Research Scientist, Rho, Inc.
- *Kevin Stephens, Jr., MD, JD, Principal Investigator and Director, New Orleans Health Department
- Keith Bordelon, MSPH, HEAL Study Coordinator, Constella Group, LLC
- Patricia Chulada, PhD, MHS, Senior Study Director, Westat, Inc.
- Richard Cohn, PhD, Vice President, Center for Health Research, Constella Group, LLC
- Jane El Dahr, MD, Professor of Clinical Pediatrics and Clinical Professor of Medicine; Head, Section of Pediatric Allergy/Immunology/Rheumatology, Tulane University Health Sciences Center
- Faye Grimsley, PhD, CIH, Assistant Professor of Environmental Health Sciences, Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine
- Suzanne Kennedy, PhD, Research Scientist, Rho, Inc.
- Mosanda Mvula, MD, MPH, Chief, Division of Health Disparities, New Orleans Health Department
- Yvonne Sterling, RN, PhD, Professor of Nursing, Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center School of Nursing
- Eleanor Thornton, MS, CHES, AE-C, President and CEO, Visionary Consulting Partners, LLC
- LuAnn White, PhD, Professor of Environmental Health Sciences; Director, Tulane Center for Applied Environmental Public Health, Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine